EmiFlex is our latest generation of additive based particulate filter systems that is a unique further development of our previous particulate filter systems.
EmiFlex is a modular total solution that comprises:
- Physical flexibility - optimum adaptability to any vehicle compact solution.
- More active and passive regeneration methods that ensure high operations stability.
- A particulate filter made of silicon carbide based on well documented and patented technologies.
- An advanced silencer in stainless (AISI 304) and stained steel that secures an especially good sound reduction and low back pressure to the engine.
- A semi-automatic dosing system with integrated back pressure monitoring and status indicator, which monitors the operation of the particulate filter
- An additive container with enough capacity that often only needs to be refilled in connection with service check up of the vehicle.
- None additive systems with catalyst or catalyst coated filter. These systems also reduce up to 99 % Hydrocarbone and Carbon monooxide.
- SCR systems for NOx reduction can be added to EmiFlex system. These systems reduce up to 90 % NOx.
EmiFlex replacing the existing silencer gives at least the same sound reduction and removes more than 99 % of the hazardous soot particles from the diesel exhaust - also the most hazardous ultra fine particles.
As EmiFlex furthermore runs effectively year after year, even on engines with low exhaust temperatures where other systems have to give up, without creating other environmental or working environment problems, EmiFlex is seriously a ground breaking particulate filter system - perhaps even the best in the market?